More Pumpkin Shenanigans
You can find part one, here.
This past Friday on my afternoon walk around campus I happened upon even MORE pumpkins. This time they were scattered around behind the union and the buildings up and down a couple of streets behind the drill field and library. Once I spotted one that day, I was a woman on a mission. I ended up walking 1.48 miles, up stares, across streets and up to the doorways of buildings. Fortunately, the "kids" were still all gone on Fall Break so there weren't that many peeps around to witness my crazy. ;-)
The first one I spotted was up the stairs on the porch of the English and Administration building. Just a plain run-of-the-mill Jack O' Lantern.
Then when I got behind the union there was...BATMAN!!
Across the sidewalk from Batman was this statehood pumpkin.
Once I rounded the corner onto the street beside the union I spotted this guy. He's kinda badass.
This was the tag on top of his head. Thought it might be good to know where all these Jacks came from.
Then across the street in front of another engineering building was this cutie.
KITTY CAT!!
Love how shocked he looks. hehehehe
I came back to work fifteen minutes late from break, windblown and out of breath but it was rather fun, hunting pumpkins. :) I hope they do this again next year.
This past Friday on my afternoon walk around campus I happened upon even MORE pumpkins. This time they were scattered around behind the union and the buildings up and down a couple of streets behind the drill field and library. Once I spotted one that day, I was a woman on a mission. I ended up walking 1.48 miles, up stares, across streets and up to the doorways of buildings. Fortunately, the "kids" were still all gone on Fall Break so there weren't that many peeps around to witness my crazy. ;-)
The first one I spotted was up the stairs on the porch of the English and Administration building. Just a plain run-of-the-mill Jack O' Lantern.
Then when I got behind the union there was...BATMAN!!
Across the sidewalk from Batman was this statehood pumpkin.
Once I rounded the corner onto the street beside the union I spotted this guy. He's kinda badass.
This was the tag on top of his head. Thought it might be good to know where all these Jacks came from.
Then on around the corner on the street behind the library the last three resided.
This manly anchor was in front of the ROTC building. I was too chicken to go right up to it for a photo, though. Wasn't sure if I'd be trespassing. ;-) So I stood on the sidewalk and zoomed in on it.
The next building down was this awkward multiple designed one. An anchor and what looks to me to be an owl.
Then across the street in front of another engineering building was this cutie.
KITTY CAT!!
Love how shocked he looks. hehehehe
I came back to work fifteen minutes late from break, windblown and out of breath but it was rather fun, hunting pumpkins. :) I hope they do this again next year.





Comments
There was a Story on ABC World News/Nightline earlier this month about a doctor who performed hundreds of surgeries in Ethiopia in one day--for only $11 per person.
That's so cool about the doc you saw on ABC. Wish docs here in the US would show mercy.