Red sky

It was redder than this when we first left for work but I couldn't get a good shot. Still pretty though.


Look out for some rain tomorrow!

Comments

Heather said…
Pretty photo, Jana! We had rain and gloomy overcast skies most of Tuesday, and a good portion of Wednesday as well. It's been downright chilly here this week. Today was only 55F. Good thing I hauled out the turtlenecks yesterday! :-\
Jana said…
Today has been the first truly chilly day here. I got outside during morning break and took a walk around campus and it was MARVELOUS. We had a ton of rain on Wednesday and it seemed to have brought the Autumn chill with it. LOVE.
Heather said…
We've gone from chilly to COLD here. Evening temps below freezing all this week and daytime highs low to mid-40s. On the bright side, at least we don't have snow as they do in Northern Wis. I am so not ready for winter!
Jana said…
We're supposed to have our first good freeze this weekend. It's been in the lower 40's/upper 30's at night for the past week or so and I am LOVING IT. Been sleeping with my bedroom window open a crack. I'm so happy to see the last of the heavy handed summer temps. I kinda dread the really cold stuff later on, but I don't hafta worry about that until January, probably. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today