This Week
So I've been keeping busy this week. Busy with walking and eating right, but also busy preparing myself (and my office) for my new supervisor.
Yep. My new boss starts next week. Wednesday. I'm getting my office in order and tidying up so I can make a really good first impression. I'm hoping that he'll be so impressed with my efficiency that any thoughts he had of micromanaging will disintegrate. The last thing I need after three years of pretty much self-supervision is a new boss hanging over my shoulder yapping orders at me and critiquing everything I do. But we'll see how things shape up. This time next week I'll let you know! haha
I don't have much beyond that. Oh! Except new TV shows!! Yes! I'm really enjoying the new season! Thank goodness for Fall television. ;-)
Yep. My new boss starts next week. Wednesday. I'm getting my office in order and tidying up so I can make a really good first impression. I'm hoping that he'll be so impressed with my efficiency that any thoughts he had of micromanaging will disintegrate. The last thing I need after three years of pretty much self-supervision is a new boss hanging over my shoulder yapping orders at me and critiquing everything I do. But we'll see how things shape up. This time next week I'll let you know! haha
I don't have much beyond that. Oh! Except new TV shows!! Yes! I'm really enjoying the new season! Thank goodness for Fall television. ;-)
Comments
He's really nice, though and I think he's going to be really good to work for. It helps that I'm assisting in a lot of his training so it kind of shows him that I know my job and what I'm doing and can contribute. It's a unique experience, for sure, training your own supervisor! haha