Ems

My oldest baby girl turned 14 last weekend. Unfortunately, she didn't get to come home to Mississippi for us to help her celebrate. Instead, she had a sleepover with her friends. 


She's growing up to become such a lovely young person. She's kind. She's thoughtful. She's silly. Basically, she's gorgeous inside and out. 


I couldn't be more proud of her. She has, after all, always been Aunt Jana's girl.


Comments

Heather said…
Aw...hope you get to celebrate her birthday this weekend! Have I mentioned how much she looks like an old HS friend of mine?
Jana said…
She's not coming home for Thanksgiving. :-( They're going to the coast with her other grandmother. Likely won't see her until the anniversary party on the 14th. *sniffle*
Heather said…
Bummer! I know how much that disappoints you. :(

All the more time for the other two, right? :D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today