This just happened...


Yes. I was the dork at BK taking a photo of her ridiculously tiny food and tweeting about it. Because I am a loser dork with an iPhone and I'm not above Twitter shaming fast food restaurants. And also, that's just how I roll.

Oh, and also also? On the off chance that anyone was planning on kissing me today, I'd advise against it. That was one big breath stinkin' onion on that there tiny burger.

Comments

Heather said…
Honestly? I don't think I've eaten fast food since sis and I stopped at McDonald's around last Christmas. Wait...K, Z and I stopped at Sonic last spring for those special lava fudge sundaes they had.
Jana said…
Ugh. I wish I could say the same. It's far too convenient being that there are several right here on campus and several more near campus. I haven't eaten BK in a while before yesterday but Chick-fil-A and Sonic see me a LOT more than I'd like to admit. Plus there's Panda Express. *faceplant*
Heather said…
It helps that there is no place close to where I work, forcing me to take my lunch every day. But even when I'm at home, I rarely eat out or order delivery, and there are a plethora of options within walking distance, including: Culver's, Rocky's (pizza), McDonald's, Wenday's, Popeye's, KFC, Silver Mine (subs), Little Caesar's and Subway.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today