Baking Day

 So today was "baking day" with Sis2 and the kiddos. The term "baking day" is pretty loose. Sis2 actually baked one thing. The rest if it was mostly candy making. 


Chocolate peanut cluster and turtles. Peanut butter fudge. Haystacks. Sis2 baked chess squares. 

But of course there was a lot of playing. 


Playing was the best part. Crazy kids. 

My kid was pretty worn out. Ha 

Comments

Heather said…
Our baking day was Christmas Eve. Heidi, Payton and I made fudge, rollo-pretzels, and puppy chow, then baked four kinds of cookies -- peanut butter w/ kisses, spritz, chocolate chip M&M, and snowballs.
Jana said…
I almost made some rollo-pretzles but was running low on cash so I decided against it. Maybe next year. I need to start saving money NOW to buy all that junk next year. haha

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today