Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Usually this is the time of year where I sign off for two weeks and bid ya'll a happy Christmas, see ya next year, yada yada. Except for one year where I scheduled a few posts for those nine days of break.
This year, however, I have the option of posting while I'm at home, thanks to the handy dandy iPhone and the Blogger app. ;-) I can't promise a post every day but I will at least TRY to keep ya'll up with how my vacay's going. You know, so you won't have to deal with a lengthy "What I Did During Christmas Vacation" essay. Although I know ya'll will miss that. haha
Anyway, today is the last day of work for NINE days. Well, nine work days. Thirteen days, counting weekends. But whatevs. Almost a full two weeks. We come back on a Friday. Can ya'll believe that mess? *shakes head*
I actually don't mind coming back on a Friday though. Sorta helps me ease into the whole back-to-work bidness. Nothing worse than coming back on a Monday and working all week after having been off for a while. Can you spell misery?
At any rate, I'm not sure when I'll next check in. I've got plans Monday to bake with Sis2 and the kiddos. Emmy's supposed to be coming Saturday. And Lord only knows what other mischief I'll get into. I plan on doing as much "nothing" as possible. The last thing I want to do during my nine/thirteen days is stay busy. I need some recharging time. Probably will get most of that the latter part of next week. Fingers crossed, anyway. haha
So in case I don't get a chance, don't feel like it, or have nothing to report, I'll say this now: Ya'll have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. And if ya don't celebrate Christmas, I'll pray for you. :-D
Love, hugs and warm wishes to all!
This year, however, I have the option of posting while I'm at home, thanks to the handy dandy iPhone and the Blogger app. ;-) I can't promise a post every day but I will at least TRY to keep ya'll up with how my vacay's going. You know, so you won't have to deal with a lengthy "What I Did During Christmas Vacation" essay. Although I know ya'll will miss that. haha
Anyway, today is the last day of work for NINE days. Well, nine work days. Thirteen days, counting weekends. But whatevs. Almost a full two weeks. We come back on a Friday. Can ya'll believe that mess? *shakes head*
I actually don't mind coming back on a Friday though. Sorta helps me ease into the whole back-to-work bidness. Nothing worse than coming back on a Monday and working all week after having been off for a while. Can you spell misery?
At any rate, I'm not sure when I'll next check in. I've got plans Monday to bake with Sis2 and the kiddos. Emmy's supposed to be coming Saturday. And Lord only knows what other mischief I'll get into. I plan on doing as much "nothing" as possible. The last thing I want to do during my nine/thirteen days is stay busy. I need some recharging time. Probably will get most of that the latter part of next week. Fingers crossed, anyway. haha
So in case I don't get a chance, don't feel like it, or have nothing to report, I'll say this now: Ya'll have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. And if ya don't celebrate Christmas, I'll pray for you. :-D
Love, hugs and warm wishes to all!
Comments