Merry Christmas


We had a really great Christmas Day. I started the day with a long and fervent prayer of thanksgiving and prayer for a joyful day. He totally delivered. 


We only had one near meltdown when Sis1 and Emmy had a tussle over a Kindle that BIL wrapped and told them to fight it out. It's kind of a long story as to why he did it that way and this tiny iPhone keyboard is too tiresome to get into it. But anyway, Sis1 won and Emmy nearly cried and then there was almost an argument. 


But other than that, it was a good morning of gifts, family breakfast and fun. 


Sis2's family came later on and we had gifts again. The littles wracked up. It was chaos but in a happy way. 



We headed up to Granny's around noon for the big family meal. I didn't think I ate that much but I was (and am still) pretty miserable. But it was a good visit and the kids had fun. 


Then we all headed back to the folk's house for a little Christmas winddown. By that point, the kids were starting to fade. Efan's been a little sick and his meds make him a little...off? Haha


Bless his heart. ;-)

We all finally headed to our respective homes around 8pm and Libs and I are now snuggled on the recliner and Sis1 is snuggled on the couch watching a Hallmark Christmas movie. Tired but happy. 

I hope everyone else has had a truly great Christmas!! Love and joy to you all!! 

Comments

Heather said…
Love the pic of the kids in front fo the tree. The top one of Libs would have made a great 2014 Christmas card -- if not for the bags of garbage in the background, lol. Glad you enjoyed a good Christmas!
Jana said…
LOL, Yeah, maybe I could photoshop the garbage out? Or the Kitchen entirely? haha

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today