Happy 2014!!

I was a total slug yesterday but today Libs and I headed up to Nana's to visit with our favorite kiddos. Emmy's been with Nana and Bobo since Christmas and Sis2 brought the other two out today. Just a general day of silly fun. 








Oh, and two big pieces of news...

Lyssa lost her first tooth Sunday:


The tooth fairy brought her three whole dollars!!

And Emmy got her first deer of the season this afternoon: (Don't look if you're opposed to dead deer/hunting)


Tomorrow is Emmy's last day here and my last day off from work. I need at least another week off. *sigh*


Comments

Heather said…
Funs pics -- I especially like the one of them all snuggled together reading, though Emmy doesn't look as enthused as the younger two. *g*
Jana said…
Oh, I think she was eating it up, she just didn't want to show it. haha

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today