I'm Lost
Boy. Last night was the most intense 2.5 hours of my LIFE. Well, the part of my life that I relegate to television viewing, anyway. Last night, as you may have heard, was THE END for LOST. If you haven't been watching it for the past six years, what were you doing with your life? LOL No, I know. It was one of those things you were either fully emersed in or you didn't want to expend the energy it took to follow it. Because it did take a lot of energy to follow it. And as much as I was held captivated by it, I am really too stupid to really full grasp it. No, seriously. I've read the discussion boards. I've followed other blogs about it. And I'd always be like, "Why didn't I catch that?" or "I completly missed that." My brain is merely too simple to comprehend all the little mysteries and tie-ins and connections that were hidden throughout six seasons of this show. It was no different last night. Honestly, the finale was gripping an...

Comments
It took two days, but I am finally caught up. I honestly had no idea I was an entire month behind on your posts. I blame Bloglovin' (which I don't exactly love) as much as I do being sick. Their service SUCKS big time in comparison to the now defunct Google Reader. Umm...you might wanna check your dashboard for moderated comments. ☺