True Fact

You know what happens when you don't have a dishwasher and let the dishes pile in the sink all week? You waste a precious Saturday morning hour elbow deep in dishwater. 

*faceplant*

Comments

Heather said…
Which is why I try to do dishes at least twice a week, and immediately soak pans that might need extra attention. *VBG*
Jana said…
I've been better since that Saturday to keep them washed every night. That was a horrible week and I just couldn't be bothered. It was one of those weeks where if I'd had the luxury I'd have stayed at home in the bed curled up in the fetal position and just avoided life.

I'm trying to remember that a clean kitchen actually helps my mood though, so even if the day has kicked my ass to kingdom come, I can talk myself into cleaning the kitchen and boosting my mood a bit.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today