"Snow Day" Day Two

So, still no snow and not a lot of ice but to be safe, the entire state shut down. Only half joking. So I'm at home again, Praise Jesus. I really needed this house bound break from the world. I've done nothing but be lazy. Except for making these:


I ate some for breakfast this morning. What. 

It's cereal with vitamins and junk. 

The rest of the past two days had been some version of this:


And it. Has. Been. GLORIOUSE. 

Not gonna lie. I wouldn't be upset if they shut us down again tomorrow. :-D

Comments

Heather said…
So did you get any more snow days? Rumor has it we may get not only get above freezing next week but see 40! Whoohooo!

(This post's word ver: romance, with a teddybear next to it. I may throw up, LOL.)
Jana said…
Nope. Had to go back to work yesterday. Boo! Hope y'all get some warmer temps and thaw out a bit. It's supposed to be in the upper 60's lowered 70's for a few days here. Fingers crossed!
Heather said…
Snowing like crazy here today...supposed to have 4-7 inches by the time it's all over. Then we get a few days in the low 40s before it drops below freezing again. Sigh...

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today