Deceptively Clear

So everything's closed today for this so-called "winter storm". Which means I got to sleep in this morning. So imagine my surprise when I woke up and the yard looked like this:


Nuthin'. 

But then Libs and I went outside and discovered that the grass is just a tad slippery and the roof is all dressed up in ice jewels. 


Glad I didn't have to decide on my own whether or not to try and make it in to work. I'd have been deceived. 

Off to snuggle with the Devil Pup. :-D

Comments

Heather said…
Wimp! lol... I know, I know -- ya'll aren't used to dealing with things like ice and snow. Okay, previous comment the word ver was "flowers" -- this time it's "roses." On a background of hearts again.
Jana said…
Yuck! Blogger needs to chill a bit with this sappy love junk. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today