Happy Love Day

So I may be single, still, but I gots lotsa love. 

The kids both made me a card and Sis2 made me some goodies.  


Then went to the folks house where Daddy grilled steaks and I brought Awesome Cookies and Daddy gave me a sweet card and some Turtles...my fave. 


Now I'm snuggled up with the sweetest puppy God ever made. 


So yeah. I'm kinda digging this day of love thing. Cause really, true love comes in many forms. I'm so glad I figured that out. Makes life (this day especially) so much less depressing. ;-)

Also, I love your guts. *smooch*

Comments

Heather said…
I thought about making cards again this year, but only managed to get one done, for The Bug. 2014 did not get off to a good start.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today