Life These Days: A (mostly) Photo Essay

I took Libs to the vet a couple of Friday's ago to get her nails trimmed. To reward her (and myself) for her good behavior we drove on into town and got donuts from the best bakery ever. Also, she loved going through the McDonald's drive-thru for a frappe. She didn't even bark at the cashier!
 

I made these for Valentine's Day. Straight up sugar cookies (a dozen), carefully iced to "perfection." Except without the perfection. I also made some more Awesome Cookies (two dozen) because my friends didn't get to try them last time. I'm everyone's favorite friend now.
 
Yes. I buy my friendships with baked goods. What of it?
 

Libs likes to hug my leg when she's sleeping next to me. No lie. Whenever she's stretched out beside me, she's hugging my leg.


Milo has to cool his belly every now and then. Look how long he is. Our mile long Milo.
 

He's also a shameless belly rubbing beggar. Believe it or not, moments before this photo was snapped, he was lying on his belly. As soon as I walked over to him he flipped over onto his back.


So I bought a new travel mug from the coffee shop so that I can get ninety-nine cent refills. Okay, so I already have a travel mug that I use for ninety-nine cent refills but it doesn't have a mustache so obviously it needed to be upgraded.
  

Also, I might drink to much coffee. If such a phenomenon exists.
 


Truth.


Comments

Heather said…
Fun pics. You definitely drink too much coffee, and I don't get the whole mustache craze.
Jana said…
I just thought the mustache was fun. And there's no such thing as too much coffee. ;-)

Glad you liked the pics, tho.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today