Oh noes!!

So Libs has an infection in her wittle paw. Had to take her to the vet this afternoon and came home with two weeks worth of antibiotics, pain meds, antiseptic spray and instructions to soak her foot in an Epsom salt bath twice a day.


Yeah we're going to have a lot of fun with that. 

Comments

Heather said…
Aw, poor Libs. I'm betting that salt bath is especially going to go over well. Good luck!
Jana said…
Yeah, she's just LOVING it. haha

Actually, she hasn't been as bad as I feared she would be. The think she hates the most is the antibiotic spray I spray on her foot after her soak. I have to chase her down and put her in a headlock between my knees to keep her still long enough to hopefully get a little bit of the spray on there before she jerks her foot away. haha

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today