Kid Time

So. I took a few hours off from work to play with the kids while Lyssa's out for spring break. We played Candy Land (I won the first game but Lyssa kicked my butt on the two following games.), cattle drive (Chick-fil-A's version if war) and we had to call it a draw because the game was going in forever.) and bingo (we each won a game). We also watched movies and three episodes of Tom and Jerry. And other silliness. 

Went to Sonic for lunch and acted like a bunch of monkies.


I wish every day was that fun and carefree. 

Comments

Heather said…
That's an awful lot of activity for "a few hours" -- glad you all had fun together!
Jana said…
We pack in as much as we can for whatever time we have. Plus, you know kids. Short attention spans. haha

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today