Permission To Play
The library finally upgraded our office tools to 2013. We had a workshop this morning to go over some of the changes that we might find useful in the new Word, Excel, etc. versions and were then told to go play around with it in case we came across anything we needed help with or had questions about.
I don't use Excel except in the most basic way so I really don't know how to play around in it. But I do use Word quite a bit so I've been having fun learning all the new features and junk. And also, I've been enjoying having permission to play for a little while this afternoon.
The photo is mine, one that I took a few months ago. The quote, I got from a website of inspirational quotes. I created the text on the photo and border in Word and then used the snipping tool from the window's accessories to lift it from Word and save it as a jPeg.
All this to warn you, you may be seeing a lot of these from now on. :-D
I don't use Excel except in the most basic way so I really don't know how to play around in it. But I do use Word quite a bit so I've been having fun learning all the new features and junk. And also, I've been enjoying having permission to play for a little while this afternoon.
All this to warn you, you may be seeing a lot of these from now on. :-D
Comments
Gotta love permission to play. We upgraded to Word7 earlier this year, and I'm still not used to it. They put some functions in pretty weird places, and I still can't get rid of that weird spacing thing it keeps doing.
BTW, did you know "Bruyère" means "Heather" in French? ☺