House Updates
So my faucet started leaking several months ago. I had to put a towel behind it just to wash dishes or run water at all or face mopping up my counter for days.
My handy uncle moved away almost a year ago so I was at a loss as to what to do to get it fixed. I didn't want to hire a plumber after my last gouging experience with one a couple years ago. My dad knows how to do that stuff but physically isn't in a good place to be crawling around under a sink.
Thankfully, my uncle decided to come up to visit my grandparents and offered to help me out. While I had him, though, I also got him to switch out some light fixtures. Yay for Uncle R!!
Sort of in love with the new faucet. I actually raced it the sink to do dishes last night, I was so excited. haha
I love that it's a goose neck which means easy rinsing and easy pot filling. Also love the levers because I don't have to grasp any knobs to turn the water on. Handy for when my hands are gunked up.
Then there's the new light fixture in the dining room. I went unconventional by swapping the chandelier for a semi-flush. With the fixture not centered over the table, a chandelier is just not practical. The semi flush is pretty and unobtrusive. Plus, I won't be smashing my head into it like I did the chandelier.
The guest bedroom a also got a light upgrade just because. :-D
It's hard to see the details. I just can't get well lite pics of this room. But it's capiz adorned. Appropriate for the beach/cottage inspired guest bedroom.
We also got a good long visit in with my aunt and uncle. We hadn't seen them since Christmas and won't see 'em again until this Christmas.
Libby loved all the new people who awed at all her tricks that are common to me. lol
Got a few more projects on my list but I can (hopefully) tackle those on my own.





Comments
Boo for typo-riddled posts. lol I just re-read and Gah! Why posting from an iPhone keyboard is dangerous. lol
And did I mention your new faucet looks like the smae one I have? ☺