Personal Best

Most miles walked in one walk. Booya! 


Completed in 85 degree heat that feels like 100. 

Wanted to get in as much this morning as possible, tho since this afternoon is slated to be brutal. 

WHERE IS FALL??????


Comments

Heather said…
Good for you, Jana! I did about four miles last night and was nearly eaten alive. Apparently, I did a good job hosing down my legs, but not my arms. Darn blood suckers!
Jana said…
Ugh. Mosquitos are the WORST.

Unfortunately, I rubbed a stupid bister on my foot. Again. Taking it easy today to try and get it to heal quickly. Guess I need to invest in some new sneaks. Mine have started to break down inside where my big toes are and I think that's what's causing the blisters to keep cropping up in the same spot. :-(
Heather said…
*Nodding* Proper shoes are essential.
Jana said…
Absolutely. Just expensive. Like everything else in life.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today