Summer Nights

They all look like some variation of this.


TV remote? Check. Book for during commercials? Check. Fluffy pup? Check. As much bare skin as possible without actually being naked or just in  my underwear? Check. All that's missing is the giant mug of coffee I normally indulge in around 7:30pm. :-D

Comments

Heather said…
LOL... You know the one problem with watching TV series on DVD as I've been doing this past week or so? No commercial breaks for reading, and you have to be quick on the pause button if you need to quick break (for any reason). :-D
Jana said…
Ah, yes. I feel ya. There are a few HBO series that I watch on DVD and have the same problem. And if I'm not careful I will find myself having not moved from one spot for three hours which is both not healthy and REALLY hard on the bottom. LOL
Heather said…
Ugh! Not moving for three hours is also bad for the neck and back. I try to get up every hour and move around a bit - or at the very least, change position.
Jana said…
I TRY to get up and move. But sometimes I get absorbed into what I'm watching/reading and don't realize I'm seized with butt spasms until it's too late. lol

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today