A Moment of Joy

It's 63* here this morning and for the first time in forever Libs and I are AWAKE and ALIVE. 


My spirit feels fresh this morning in the cool fresh air. 


We went tramping and frolicking around the yard and soaking in the reprieve from the oppressive heat. 


My windows are open and my soul is singing. 


PS...I had to say "Milkbones" to get her to look at me for the above photo. :-D

Comments

Heather said…
Hehe...glad you enjoyed your cooler temps than I did mine. We set new record low highs twice last week. Temps in only the 50s in September does NOT make me happy. I shudder to think what winter will be like. :-O
Jana said…
Alas, the cooler temps didn't last long. Sunday was slightly warmer and then yesterday was back to sweat. Blech. It's not fair...I keep reading other people's blogs and instagrams, etc and they're all, "Snuggling under a blanket. Fall has arrived!" and meanwhile I'm sprawled under the ceiling fan in my shorts and tank top wondering if I should risk the electric bill by lowering the thermostat. lol I'd hate the bitter winters of northern states but dag-gummit, I hate southern summers, too. *wipes sweat*
Heather said…
Snuggling under a blanket? More like HUDDLING under, LOL. At least I was last Wed through Saturday. Not only has it been cold outside, but chilly indoors -- no heat yet. I was surprised this evening when I suddenly realized it was actually warm in here. Probably has something to do with the pot of soup that was simmering on the stove for three hours... *G*

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today