Owning It

Sheesh! I just re-read my weekend posts and...WOW, between auto-correct and my own blithering mistakes ("hearding" FTW!!) I sound like a blithering idiot. Which, in the interest of complete honesty, I sorta am. But you already know that.

So, yeah. I'm owning the fact that I can be a sloppy and clueless writer on a good day and complete blithering idiot on the iPhone autocorrecting tiny "keyboard."

Also, in case you're wondering, the "hearding" should have been "herding". You know, just in case anyone ELSE is not the sharpest tool in the shed today.

Also, also "FTW" means "For the win" in case also like me, you're not always too hip on this here internet lingo.

Hey, if we can't laugh at OURSELVES, we'll be totally devastated when the rest of the world laughs AT us, amiright? :-D

Comments

Heather said…
ROFL...I thought autocorrect was the problem. If nothing els it was good for a laugh, right? :-D
Jana said…
Always. *long suffering sigh* :-D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today