Funny

I've never paid much attention to college football polls. Probably because I never had a good reason to.

Unfortunately, after a long run in the top five, we fell to number 10 after that dismal fall to the school up north this weekend. 

Funny where we landed, though...just above Trixie's Badgers!! :-D


 Sad that we lost to our most vicious rivals but excited that we did as well as we did this season. :-)

Comments

Heather said…
Hehe... Wait until we beat Ohio State this weekend - and since their QB broke an ankle in last week's game, we might actually have a shot.

And man - you should have heard the noise from the stadium. It's not unusual to hear it at my place, being about a mile away as the crow flies, but I was at a friend's at least five miles from Camp Randall and we could hear it inside her house. Crazy!
Jana said…
I'm glad I live NOWHERE near any stadiums. *shudders*

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today