Dear Santa,

I haven't been entirely good this year but I haven't been entirely bad either. More middle of the road.  To be fair, a lot of my naughtiness was the direct result of other people but since I'm an adult I won't lay blame. 

For Christmas this year what I want can't be bought or made, so you may hafta get God to help ya out.  

I'd really love it if both my parents could have some improved health. They both had a tricky 2014 and I know we could all enjoy a break from health problems. 

I'd also love it if my sisters could figure out how to have more peace in their marriages. I don't know all the ins and outs but I know that marriage shouldn't be so hard. 

The kids are all such blessings. I'd really love it if they could all grown up safe and happy. 

And if you have time, I'd really love it if you could help me realize my professional dreams. 

Oh! And Libby wants a lifetime supply of Milkbones. She's such a good pup, you should help her out. 

Love, 
Me 

Comments

Heather said…
Improved health would be nice for a lot of people, wouldn't it? LOL at lifetime supply of Milkbones.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today