Done

Without going into too much detail, I'd like to declare this one of the WORST Christmases EVER and I am glad it's done. If you asked me right now what my favorite holiday is, I'd say 4th of July. Nobody gets their feelings hurt on 4th of July. Well, it's more rare to get your feelings hurt on 4th of July. 

If weren't so tired, I'd pack up all this Christmas crap up tomorrow and pretend it never happened. And if I could get away with it, I wouldn't see, speak or talk to anyone the rest of the week. My friend, Laura, had the right idea by touring Europe during Christmas break. 

And no, it wasn't me that hits feelings crushed this year. But somehow it's worse when you see it happen to someone else. 

So, yeah. I'm done with Christmas. I can love Jesus so much more without all this man-made holiday junk. 

Hope everyone else had a better day than I did. 

Comments

Heather said…
Yikes! Sorry to hear you didn't have a good Christmas. :(
Jana said…
Thanks. It started out great but deteriorated in an instant. I hope yours was better.
Heather said…
Christmas day wasn't too bad, but the day after? WAY TOO LOUD! It took me a week to recover, LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today