Libby For President

The DP is considering running for president of the world. I figure she'd do as good a job as anyone, especially since she doesn't take any crap offa anyone, can spell "home" and would rather play, eat and sleep than deal with people. Like most politicians. But without all the lying.

Would I lie to you?

We're still working on her foreign policies (she wants to ban China from all foreign trade because they poison dog treats...I keep telling her not to pick a fight with the Chinese) but she has already decided on her platform.

"I, Libby Lu Hill, make this promise to my people...I will completely overhaul the Milkbone program. Milkbones will be made available to pups from all economic statuses. There will be no pups left behind."

I'm sure the world will be thrilled.

Besides, who wouldn't vote for this face?

I will chew your face off if you don't vote for me.

She thought briefly of asking Milo to run along with her as Vice-President but she said he's bad for her image.

Even useless wieners will qualify for free Milkbones under my administration.

Lyssa, on the other hand, she said would work nicely. She's very "pro-pups" and cute to boot.

We stand together to fight for your rights to sniff the yard to your heart's content.

I, of course, will serve as her slave press secretary and general gofer. Naturally.

Pay no attention to the mama behind the Libby.

Vote for Libby! She stands on for the world and will fight for free milkbones for everyone!

Plus, she's really, really cute.

I love the world. But mostly I just love Milkbones.

God Bless Milkbones the World.

Comments

Heather said…
ROFL . . . She cou;dn't do worse than many politicians I can think of. I was horrified to hear on last night's news that some GOP group considers our (awful) governor a front runner for the next election. *Shudder* Trust me, you don't want him messing up the rest of the country the way he has Wisconsin.
Jana said…
I don't have much faith in ANY of the politicians/political parties etc. anymore. They're ALL crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today