Photographic Evidence of a Christmas

You know, just about everyone I've talked to since Christmas has said the same thing I did: This Christmas sucked! So glad it wasn't just me. Not that I'm happy anyone else had a sucky Christmas. Just, you know what I mean. It must have just been something in the air. Because I wasn't really feeling the Christmas vibe even BEFORE that disastrous day. The evidence of that is laid bare in the fact that I didn't take a gazillion photographs of Christmasy things. I've been known to fill whole albums with just Christmas photos. This year? Not so much.

But there were a few...

The Sunday Before Christmas Day

After all the gifts were wrapped...alarmingly close to Christmas Day.

I should have known I'd be needing a few more of those Seagram's to Jamaican'me Happy.
 
The Bama Crew passed out after they got here Christmas Eve.

Libby wasn't really feeling Christmas this year, either!

Emmy was into it, tho. You have no idea how many selfies of her she left on my phone. lol
Teenagers!

After Christmas Eve supper.





Christmas Morning when Libs was just not into her new toy. At. All.

Pretty sure she just wanted to go back to bed. So did I, Libs. So. Did. I.

Christmas Morning, waiting on the teenager to get out of bed.




Blurry, after gift opening group selfie.

Round Two with the littles.

I got her the Brave bow and arrow set she wanted.
Best moment of the day was that face, right there.

Libs was so over all the Christmas carnage.


Mah Beh-behs at Granny's  house Christmas Day
Of course I have photos from our day out to paint pottery and stuff. Maybe I'll share later.

Comments

Heather said…
Glad the kids had a good day, even if the adults were having trouble feeling it. Kids being happy is all that really counts, right? ☺
Jana said…
Yep. That's true. Kids are who all that "magic" hoopla is for anyway. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today