Revelations
I think I have finally figured out the source of all the male attention I've been getting.
Yes. Besides creep old dudes stalking me for coffee and elderly gentlemen who like to sit on my ample lap, there has been a lot of weird male attention going on. Leering. Talking a little more enthusiastically. Flirting, even. It's kinda weirding me out, to be honest. But I think I've figured it out
A.) I bake so much these days that I smell like cookies all the time.
B.) I bake so much that I've "blossomed" and the "blossoming" has affected my boobage. I had not really noticed the blossomed boobage until just now when I walked past a window and caught sight of my profile. My boobs actually extend beyond my ever increasing belly now. Totally weird.
So yeah. Cookies and boobs. If I started carrying around beer and footballs I'd be beating them off with a stick.
File this one under: Crazy TMI ramblings of a dementedlibrarian library associate.
Yes. Besides creep old dudes stalking me for coffee and elderly gentlemen who like to sit on my ample lap, there has been a lot of weird male attention going on. Leering. Talking a little more enthusiastically. Flirting, even. It's kinda weirding me out, to be honest. But I think I've figured it out
A.) I bake so much these days that I smell like cookies all the time.
B.) I bake so much that I've "blossomed" and the "blossoming" has affected my boobage. I had not really noticed the blossomed boobage until just now when I walked past a window and caught sight of my profile. My boobs actually extend beyond my ever increasing belly now. Totally weird.
So yeah. Cookies and boobs. If I started carrying around beer and footballs I'd be beating them off with a stick.
File this one under: Crazy TMI ramblings of a demented
Comments