This is how we do

Today's temp. 


Today's mantra. 


Today. 





Comments

Heather said…
You suck -- only 34 (22) here at 4pm and really windy.

The second item posted made me think of the country song "Stripes," which I heard on GMA a couple weeks ago. Heard it?

And yeah, there are days you'd like a big DO OVER on.
Jana said…
I thought you'd appreciate those temps. ;-)

I haven't listened to much country music lately. I'll hafta look up that song, though.
Heather said…
I don't listen to much country, but the singer was performing live on GMA and it was a cute song. Our temps suck again. High of only 15F again today. Yesterday's high was early morning, then it dropped to around 10 in afternoon with double digit windchills.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today