Strange But True: I've Been YouTubed Edition
So. Fun fact filed under Strange But True: If you do a search for Jana Hill on YouTube you may discover that there is a little video of me singing at my granddad's funeral. I'm not sharing the video here in case the share can be traced to this blog. haha (Paranoia for 100, Alex!) My uncle snuck around and recorded me and then posted it on YouTube and I don't really want him finding my little oasis of TMI.
I'm slightly mortified that I was even recorded...especially since I can't stand to hear myself sing in recordings. Mama recorded me singing a solo at church for Christmas and I banned her from playing it in my presence. But. You know. If you're into curiosity, I thought I would give ya'll this little nugget of my mortification to seek out if you should choose to do so. If you're not into curiosity, then, GOOD. Save yourself the earworm. ;-)
I'm slightly mortified that I was even recorded...especially since I can't stand to hear myself sing in recordings. Mama recorded me singing a solo at church for Christmas and I banned her from playing it in my presence. But. You know. If you're into curiosity, I thought I would give ya'll this little nugget of my mortification to seek out if you should choose to do so. If you're not into curiosity, then, GOOD. Save yourself the earworm. ;-)
Comments