Real Life
Truth.
Things I write just for Instagram due to frustration with lackadaisical coworkers.
Things lackadaisical coworkers bring me because we love each other anyway.
Them's Cadbury Mini-eggs, btw. #yum
I've had a very frustrating but oddly also satisfying work week. On the other hand, my kitchen at home looks like it threw up because I've been too tired to clean it. No pics of THAT! #YoureWelcome
I'm looking forward to the three day weekend, though. This week, y'all. Actually, ALL THE WEEKS, Y'ALL. It ain't no joke. I feel like a broken record and I know I sound like one. Y'all probably wanna be like, "It's called work, Jana. Get over it." But dang. It seems it gets crazier and crazier with no end of the crazy in sight. I'm thankful for the job and the work, for sure. But when I start dreaming about work things like I've been dreaming this week? Oh, heck no!
In the category of "I'm so fat", y'all...I'M SO FREAKING FAT! I've gained twenty pounds since last spring. Not even kidding. And that's on TOP OF the thirty pounds I'd already gained over the two years before that. I'd add it up for you but then I'd have to kill myself and suicide is a bad idea any way you look at it.
Good news is, E and I have started walking again. Bad news is, E and I have eaten out twice this week, and I've drunk three Cokes, eaten two candy bars and half a bag of Cadbury Mini-Eggs. And other stuff. Blech. I hate myself and I can't seem to stop myself.
I've read several of those miraculous weight loss books where women my size lost over 100 pounds and wrote a book about their experiences. In every single one of those books, the women have their ah-ha moments. Those moments that kick them where hurts hard enough to catapult them into singular focus and determination and ultimate success.
I have had several of those ah-ha moments over the past three years all of which when SPLAT after a few months because of zero results. It's tough to stay motivated--to stay serious and singularly focused when the only "rewards" you get are shin splints, chronic foot and joint pain and a ceaseless hunger.
Hypothyroidism is a BITCH. Also, loving Panda Express is a Bitch, but I don't wanna talk about that.
Anyhoodles, I did NOT mean to get so maudlin on y'all, but, you know. REAL LIFE.



Comments
Glad to hear you're walking again. I've been trying to get out a bit when I can, which isn't easy this time of year. Weather goes from 70 to 40 in a matter of hours, and we're supposed to have rain all next week -- which we need, but every day of the week? Hope you have a good Easter!
We're expecting rain all this week. Maybe not all day, but some every day. Had a spectacular but brief thunderstorm Friday night and another one yesterday morning. But of course, this IS tornado season. :-/+-