Fadda's Dae

Because I'm not normal.haha
 
Unauthorized selfie with family. haha


We cleaned that business OUT. #FullBellehs


Not sure what the look on Mama's face is for but I loved how chill Libs was among all the noise of the kids.


I think the kids were more excited about the presents than Bobo was. lol


And of course Libs eventually put Nana to work. #BellehRubs


The boy and his helicopter


This shameless begging, tho.


I got him a camo steering wheel cover to trick out his new-to-him truck...and also match the floor mats he bought. I think I was more excited about it than he was. Do you know how hard it is to shop for an almost 61-year-old man who pretty much has all the little stuff he wants and nobody can afford all the big things he likes? lol


So Fadda's Dae (I can't help it.) was good. The food all turned out just as yummy as I hoped it would. So yummy, in fact, that we all pretty much ate ourselves under the table. And Daddy just kept saying how much he enjoyed it. Shrimp doesn't come along all that terribly often, I guess.

I'm still a little exhausted but not as exhausted as I might have been. For some reason Mama didn't invite Granny and Aunt G to lunch so all the real pressure to clean the house was off. I don't really care if there's a few missed balls of dog hair floating around if it's just the parental units and Sis2 and her family. lol

I will get some rest later this week, tho. My annual summer staycation is coming up really soon. I'll be off starting Thursday this week and all next week. I don't have any solid concrete plans other than Friday we're having a little birthday party for Libs. She'll be 9! It's mostly just an excuse for the kids to come over and eat cake and pizza. haha But with Libs now a senior dog I need to celebrate her whenever I can, right?

Anyway, busy week ahead until Thursday so I don't know if I'll be back before Friday. Until then, y'all have a ball!





Comments

Heather said…
Glad you all had a good day!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today