Nuggets of Life


These beauties were hidden away at the back of the conference room at this morning's meeting. Such a shame to keep 'em hidden. 



This girl likes to investigate mole hills. She'd be flopping around on 'em if I let her. 



The only way to get through an eight hour conference? Chocolate. And daydreaming about cheesecake. ;-) Also, coffee, but I couldn't discreetly fit that in the photo.


One day (Some day, God, PLEASE?) I will be in a healthy enough mental state to actually put words to screen and say something meaningful or maybe even interesting. Until then, you get nuggets. ;-)

Comments

Heather said…
Pretty floral arrangement!
Jana said…
I wish I had the budget for what they spend on flowers around here. They switched out arrangements about three times last week...new arrangements for each event. =:-O

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today