All Over the Map

So I took one of those personality tests. Shock. I'm 100% introverted. Also shock, I'm 100% turbulent.

Not sure that I agree with all of the assessment as it is explained but a lot of it, but yeah. Definitely introverted. Definitely drawn to more creative endeavors.  Definitely not confident in anything. Not sure how conformation of this is supposed to help me but heck. It was an entertaining way to pass twenty minutes.

I found my favorite red lipstick that I'd been missing for over a year. I lost it last November when I brought it to work for the Christmas Gala when I had to glam up a bit. Searched my purse, desk and desk hutch for months to no avail. Then after lunch today I was looking for something in my rarely used desk drawer and there it was. So of course I had to put it on. And then instagram it. Duh.


Feelin' sassy.

Oh, and I've been told twice today that I look nice so naturally mah hed was swellun'.

And then a co-worker stopped at my desk to ask me a question and when I turned around she laughed and asked me what I was doing wearing that lipstick. Head deflated.

I watched the premier of Pretty Little Liars last night. Looks like more of the same. But hopefully the new big bad reveal (whenever that comes) won't make me wanna throw things like the last one did. Not that y'all care about Pretty Little Liars but you, you know. I love it. :-D

Oh, and also, anybody else watching Supergirl? I like it but I'm not sure why. The girl who plays Kara/Supergirl kinda gets on my nerves. And yet, I can't stop watching. :-/

Mama is back at work this week and I think she's regretting that decision. She did okay on Monday but yesterday was rough and she ain't lookin' too hot today, either. I ended up having to drive on the way home yesterday because she kept having dizzy spells all day yesterday. I think it may be inner ear/sinus junk, though, because she kept saying her head and ear felt congested. Also, she's abandoned all make-up so she just LOOKS sick. haha I don't wear all the goop junk, either, so I ain't hating the no make-up thing. I wear eye shadow and mascara and on special occasions (or when I find it after a year of being MIA) lipstick. But I also have a naturally rosy complexion so I don't EVER look pale.

True story: When I was in college, in Introduction to Broadcasting class, the teacher had a bad habit of turning the camera on me while making visual examples about lighting, framing, etc. Not sure why. But this one time he turned it on this other girl and she very loudly groaned and said something about putting the camera back on the girl with the make up. Of which I had none on, never did. Back then I didn't even wear eye make-up.  But I was the only other girl who he ever turned the camera on so...yeah. My face is so naturally rosy that people think I'm wearing make-up even when I'm not!


I'm weird. I own it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today