Weekend Scenes and A "Mid-Week" Update
I started this post yesterday but, eh. Life.
Libby still likes to check out the goods that Mama brings home from town. She has done this since she was a wee babe. Grocery time is exciting times in Libby-land. Food!
Of course, when I facebooked this photo, one of my cousins commented about how all he saw was crab cakes, bacon and frozen pizza and that didn't look like groceries to him. Well, I hate to tell him, but bacon isn't just groceries...it's LIFE. And also, I'm in a no-cook zone these days. Me and my kitchen are on a break. It's convenience food all the way. With some random veggies in there somewhere. Kale, even. Promise. Besides, those crab cakes are delishus! (intentional misspelling, ya'll. I haven't gone that crazy yet. And sad that I feel the need to explain that.)
My one impulse purchase from my Saturday morning shopping trip...Minion socks. They were on clearance for a buck and a quarter. How could I pass that up? Except...the bananas look like bones when they're stretched out on my feet so...creepy? A little bit?
Sunday after church and lunch nap. We snoozed all the good snoozes.
And...are these not hands down the cutest little puppy paws you ever did see??
Monday Milo Time for MLK day. Gotta love a pup with ears that big. haha
And also, kid time on MLK day. This was Efan's seven car pile-up that promptly got smashed.
For this week, I've been busting my bootay at work so I haven't really got too much to say. Except, I likely will not meet my book goal this week. Gonna try. I got three pages into a new book last night before I quite and watched Criminal Minds instead. And I'm not even usually a CM fan. I mean, I don't hate it, I just don't intentionally watch it, either. It's the ick factor. Last night's ick factor was severed heads. You feel me? Even Shamar Moore can't hide that shizz. And Shamar Moore can hide a multitude of sins.
Actually, come to think of it, though. I didn't actually finish a book last week. I finished it Monday. But I'm counting it towards last week because Monday was an extension to the weekend. Sounds legit, right?
Oh, and did I tell y'all that the week of Christmas I hit the 15lbs lost mark and have since gained back 6lbs? yeah. That's awesome. Not. Do you know how utterly frustrating it is to see your short term goal in sight only to then see yourself screw it all up? *sobs* Well, I'm "back on the wagon"--sort of, she says as she's sipping a white mocha. 8-O






Comments