Homeownership Joy: Septic System Part II

So you may recall back in November I had to have my septic tank pumped. He mentioned then that I appeared to have field line issues. Two weeks later, shtuff started backing up in my yard at the tank. 

It took me two and a half months to get someone out to fix things. But I finally have a properly functioning septic system!! 
  


My field lines had to be entirely replaced. And it was not cheap. Thankfully, I had just gotten my tax return money in...of which it used the entire lot. Mildly depressing but also a blessing. Because I had enough money without having to take out a loan. The Lord supplies!!

At some point I'll need to haul some dirt in to better cover the water logged area but that's another problem for another day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today