Christmas Card Selfies--The Outtakes
Every year I force Libby to do a selfie-shoot with me for our Christmas card photo. I did this LONG before smartphones made selfies popular. Back when I had an actual digital camera and it took WAY longer to take a good one because I couldn't see what I was shooting.
But thank GOD for smart phone cameras that make selfies so much easier. But even with them being easier, it's still a bit of a tussle getting Libs to cooperate. haha
And no, the final photo that made it to the card didn't actually have the tree in the background, either, because she wouldn't let me move around to where the tree was in the background and I didn't want to ruffle too many of her feathers since she was actually letting me take selfies. lol
But thank GOD for smart phone cameras that make selfies so much easier. But even with them being easier, it's still a bit of a tussle getting Libs to cooperate. haha
And no, the final photo that made it to the card didn't actually have the tree in the background, either, because she wouldn't let me move around to where the tree was in the background and I didn't want to ruffle too many of her feathers since she was actually letting me take selfies. lol
Comments