Imma Lush
So, I met up with some friends for drinks tonight. I had to work a few hours today so I hung around town long enough to catch them when they got out of the Fifty Shades sequel. I had no interest in seeing the movie but I did want a mudslide and conversation. So we met up at Applebee's and as the waitress brings us our mudslides, my friends go around the table talking about how they don't drink very often and a couple of them said they hadn't had a drink since the last time we met up for mudslides last summer. I just sat there and sucked on my straw because I've had three coffee martinis this week and Bailey's in my coffee on the nights I didn't have a martini. Hell, I had Bailey's in my coffee just this morning! So apparently, I'm the lush in my group of friends. Lord, nobody tell my mama!
Comments