Photo
So, I realize that this is a terrible angle for a photo but I was merely documenting what a pain in the booty this girl can be. haha
![]() |
| "What? Stop bothering me, Woman. I'm busy." |
So, the other night, I was sitting at my desk going through the mail. I'd been doing little busy stuff like that ever since I got home from work instead of, you know, worshiping the Devil Pup like a good mama. So as I'm sitting there, Libby starts sniffing around, barking, and pawing at the craft cart that lives along the entry wall near my desk. I rarely ever use the craft cart anymore because I rarely do crafts anymore so the thing has not been moved in AGES. But she's over there trying to get at something and my first thought was that some sort of critter had gotten into the house and was hiding under the craft cart. I've had birds and lizards get into the house before so it's not outside the realm of possibility. I was just praying that it wasn't a mouse.
So I set down the mail and tiptoe over to where she is heavily panting and pawing and jumping like she is losing her ever-loving mind and I gently pull out the crafting cart where there is a dog haired covered ball that she'd lost under there probably about three years ago, judging by the amount of dog hair that had collected on the thing. She pounced on it and it promptly rolls under the side table next to the love seat and she begins barking and panting and pawing again trying to get it out. Meanwhile, I just had to stop and laugh with relief that I wasn't currently chasing something that would probably make me lose sleep and telling her what a silly goose she is.
So I grabbed the nearest long thing which happened to be a broken light saber and reached with it to roll the ball back out. She snatched the ball up like it was a cupcake and carried it off to her little bed in the corner where she promptly dropped and ignored it in favor of cleaning her paws.
Hence the terribly angled photo above. But I had to document what a brat she is because what more effective way to get Mama's attention away from being busy than to make her think there's a critter in the house.
BTW, she has not once touched that ball since she dropped it on her bed except to maybe scoot it over to make room for her fluff.
And now you know, if you didn't already, why her nick name is Devil Pup. :-D

Comments