Funny Girl
You know, most dogs past five years old get referred to as "senior" dogs. Certainly, dogs past ten are qualified as "senior" dogs. And they're often portrayed as being tired, decrepit creatures past their prime. If dogs could have canes and combovers, these senior dogs described by people on the internet (usually humane societies on Facebook trying to find these poor dogs a home) would have them.
Well, let me tell you a little something about "senior" dogs...
My fluffy devil pup will be 12 in June and she's still got more spunk and sass in her than most puppies. Yeah, I have to be more careful in what I feed her and she doesn't hold out as long on walks as she used to. But she's no old lady. She's fun and funny and can still bring death from the ankles down when necessary.
Ain't nothing "senior" about this gal.
Well, let me tell you a little something about "senior" dogs...
My fluffy devil pup will be 12 in June and she's still got more spunk and sass in her than most puppies. Yeah, I have to be more careful in what I feed her and she doesn't hold out as long on walks as she used to. But she's no old lady. She's fun and funny and can still bring death from the ankles down when necessary.
Ain't nothing "senior" about this gal.
Comments