Life update
I have been celebrating Sis2's 41st birthday for an entire week. Meals out, time with the her and the kiddos. It's been fun but I'm ready to get back into a less celebratory routine because it's also meant spending a lot of extra time with the parental units, who I love dearly, but who also seem to trigger my depression. By Saturday night, I was so jacked up I couldn't sleep and then cried all the way to church yesterday morning.
I dread Christmas. Wonder if I can figure out a way to be out of town that week?
Anyway, if you haven't been following my other blog, you may not know...I've actually lost 27lbs and am officially down two pants sizes since I started working at it in June. I physically feel so much better, other than my janky foot and (when I'm not around my parents) feel so much more confident and happy.
Libby is doing okay. She's had a hard summer with bug bites that scabbed over, some minor allergy problems, and anal gland issues (TMI?) but she hasn't let any of that slow her down. She's still sassy and bounces around like a puppy at 12-years-old.
Work is going okay. I'm making real progress on my big project and I'm getting along a lot better with some folks I was struggling with. Sill some minor pains in the butt, but I'm learning to cope.
I know my last post was really a major bummer. Another side affect of spending time with family. Family is so HARD. One of these years, I'm going to write a book about it and then burn it in hopes of freeing myself from all of it and start fresh. I need to work harder at not letting them get to me and not take everything so personally.
I dread Christmas. Wonder if I can figure out a way to be out of town that week?
Anyway, if you haven't been following my other blog, you may not know...I've actually lost 27lbs and am officially down two pants sizes since I started working at it in June. I physically feel so much better, other than my janky foot and (when I'm not around my parents) feel so much more confident and happy.
Libby is doing okay. She's had a hard summer with bug bites that scabbed over, some minor allergy problems, and anal gland issues (TMI?) but she hasn't let any of that slow her down. She's still sassy and bounces around like a puppy at 12-years-old.
Work is going okay. I'm making real progress on my big project and I'm getting along a lot better with some folks I was struggling with. Sill some minor pains in the butt, but I'm learning to cope.
I know my last post was really a major bummer. Another side affect of spending time with family. Family is so HARD. One of these years, I'm going to write a book about it and then burn it in hopes of freeing myself from all of it and start fresh. I need to work harder at not letting them get to me and not take everything so personally.
Comments