2019 Look

So...I bought my first pair of boots since I was in jr. high and I'm kinda proud of them. Especially proud of them because a) they were on clearance for $20--regularly $70!! and b) they aren't just ankle boots...kids...I haven't been able to wear anything other than ankle boots (hello sexy fat calves!) since jr. high. So high fives for ME!


I also invested in a size smaller jeggings. Not wearing them here because I'm saving them for tomorrow.  haha

But I'm feeling good. Feeling a little bit sassy, to be honest. I'm super hopeful for the new year. I probably have enough feelings about it to write a whole separate post about it but I'm in the late afternoon lag right now where writing isn't happening. But I was really excited for my look today (hello vanity!) and wanted to document for myself later. Maybe some day soon I'll look back at this photo and laugh because future me will look so much better! ;-)

In the past I'd have updated with a run-down on my Christmas but to be honest, not much happened so I won't bore you or myself by writing it. I didn't even take as many photos as I normally do.

Anyway. 2019 hopes and dreams post coming up some day soon!

Comments

Aunt B said…
yeah...feeling sassy, looking sassy!! You go girl!!😃
Jana said…
LOL Thanks, Aunt B!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today