Weekend Highlight Reel

This was a chill weekend in the sense that I didn't really interact with anyone and barely left my house. What did I do, then?

Well, Saturday I rearranged the furniture in my living room which lead to sweep up a massive (and gross) amount of dog hair since I don't usually move my entertainment console to sweep under it. Same with the couch/love seat, end table. Which also lead to dusting and mopping. AND THEN, I hated the new arrangement so I put it all back to where it was. Well, most of it. Maybe I'll post pics later. I was too tired to do pics Saturday.

Yesterday I didn't go to church because I was exhausted from Saturday but I still had to go into town to return a DVD to Redbox. While in town, I stopped by Popeye's and FINALLY tried their magical chicken sandwich. haha Y'all, it was good but wait in the drive-thru for an hour good? Nah. Fortunately, all the hype has died down in my town. That's the only reason I stopped and got one. As for comparing it to Chick-fil-A? Well, they're really two totally different beasts. Popeye's has a crispier distinctly Popeyes crust while Chick-fil-A has the distinctive savory Chick-fil-A crust. And Popeyes relies on a sauce to make theirs spicy while Chick-fil-A seasons the actual chicken to make theirs's spicy. So, there's my review. Both good, just in different ways. I'll eat them both happily. haha

And that's my weekend in a nutshell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today