Five Year Face Off
I wrote more about this on my "Fat Girl" blog, but the visual still smacks me in the face.
2015 I was at my heaviest. And while I have been plateaued for the past year, I have managed to maintain the 50lb weight loss. I stumbled across a photo I took on new year's day 2015 and it really stunned and humbled me to see the physical changes in just my face. What you don't see is the emotional, mental, and spiritual changes. The outside, here at least, does somewhat reflect the insides. So, Happy 2020! Here's to celebrating how far I've come and looking forward to all that awaits in this new year!
2015 I was at my heaviest. And while I have been plateaued for the past year, I have managed to maintain the 50lb weight loss. I stumbled across a photo I took on new year's day 2015 and it really stunned and humbled me to see the physical changes in just my face. What you don't see is the emotional, mental, and spiritual changes. The outside, here at least, does somewhat reflect the insides. So, Happy 2020! Here's to celebrating how far I've come and looking forward to all that awaits in this new year!

Comments
Aunt B