Dream 2.0

 So I had another dream about Mama the night after the grocery store dream. In this dream I walked into Mama and Daddy's house and she was at the kitchen table folding towels and I came in and was like, wait, you washed towels? Did y'all finally get a new washer and dryer? And she grinned and said, "Sure did! Come look!" and sure enough, there was a new laundry set in the little laundry nook and she had a load in the washing machine. I exclaimed how glad I was that she was back and made Daddy pull the trigger on getting a new set. She said something along the lines of "I wasn't going to let him put it off anymore." Meanwhile, Daddy was in the living room asleep in his chair and I remember thinking how relieved he must be that she was back and taking care of things again.

Now, in real time, their washing machine went out a couple months before Mama passed and I've been doing their/his laundry ever since. Daddy keeps saying he's going to have to get some stuff cleaned up and cleaned out before he goes and gets a new set (the dryer is on it's last legs) but he hasn't had the energy to really deal with it. And I don't mind doing his laundry every couple weeks so I haven't pushed him. 

But what's funny about this dream about the laundry is, yesterday--two days after I had that dream--he brought his laundry to me to do. I didn't really think much of it last night when I came home from work and found it waiting on me but I was watching a video on TikTok (yes, I should be working!) and it's a kind a "we're waking up and shifting in 5D"/"We're living in a simulation" type video and the creator is talking about dreams and says "Now, we all know that dreams are an alternate reality" and it kinda struck me that two days after I had a dream in which Mama was "back" and had gotten a new laundry set for their house, Daddy brought me his laundry. I don't know if the dream was an alternate reality or if she was just trying to tell me something like--make him get a dang laundry set already! 

I'll be honest with you, though, after the dream I had Sunday night, I spoke out loud to her and asked her to come to me again Monday night, and that's when I had the laundry dream. And it ended so differently. Nobody came to get her that time. The dream just simply ended after my dream self had the thought about how relieved Daddy must be to have her back. And I haven't dreamed of her since, even though I've asked every night this week. 

If that TikTock creator is right though, and we're shifting realities/timelines, I really hope she's there...or that I end up in whatever timeline she's in. 

Comments

Brenda said…
When we're dreaming, Jana, our consciousness does leave our bodies and goes to an "alternate reality", "afterlife", "the other side of the veil", "heaven". There is so, so much that our western religions don't teach us and don't want us to know. Most of us don't remember our dreams clearly but some, like you, are so fortunate to have these lucid dreams. I've only had one. Heaven is not a place way up there in the sky. It's all around us. We don't see it because it exists on a much higher vibration than we do here. I envy you, hon. What you have is very special. It's real. It may not go on for a long time. At some point your Mama will be busy with other things and may not contact as often. Right now she knows you need to have these glimpses of her. But when your time on "this side of the veil" is finished, you'll be joining her. Millions of people in the world are evolving...some slowly, some quickly, and it's been going on for hundreds of years. It seems you're evolving quickly and that's a good thing!

Hugs from Aunt B
Amazon Bookworm said…
So, you may or may not remember me. I used to have a blog on here. We met through reading and a bunch of other things. My blogspot was bridgetlocke. I know it's been forever since we spoke, but I was thinking about online friends the other day and couldn't remember your last name. *cries* But, I'm sitting at my desk working and lo & behold, your last name popped into my brain! Thankfully I remembered your blog address! :D

Anyway, I'm slowly but surely getting back into the online world. I miss chats and friends and the last few years have been a doozy! If you want to email me, my email adddress is vixxismypassion@gmail.com.

Hope you're doing well! :)
Amazon Bookworm said…
I sent you an email response quite awhile ago and haven't heard anything. Just wondering if you got it? :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today