Big Love
I'm almost scared to eat this tomato, it's so huge. Never seen one this big before. And ain't it cute bein' all heart shaped and all? ;-)
Anyway...
So last night I did another round of Denise Austin Interval training walk. I only did the one 15 minute walk because a) I got home later yesterday b) I was tired c) that interval training kicks my butt. However, tonight I'm aspiring to do 30 minutes again. I figure it couldn't exactly hurt to alternate days. 15 minutes two days a week. 30 minutes three days a week. That kind of thing. On the fence about working out on Saturdays since Saturdays are usually pretty physically active anyway. Lots of laundry and cleaning and that kind of thing. Maybe I'll do the 15 minute walk first thing Saturday morning. Or just walk brisquely around Wal-Mart for 15 minutes before I start my grocery shopping. Wal-Mart is at least a one mile walk, right? hehehe
Crap. I just found something I was suppose to have done two months ago. Gotta go fix it.
Longer (better) post tomorrow, ya'll. Take it easy.
Anyway...
So last night I did another round of Denise Austin Interval training walk. I only did the one 15 minute walk because a) I got home later yesterday b) I was tired c) that interval training kicks my butt. However, tonight I'm aspiring to do 30 minutes again. I figure it couldn't exactly hurt to alternate days. 15 minutes two days a week. 30 minutes three days a week. That kind of thing. On the fence about working out on Saturdays since Saturdays are usually pretty physically active anyway. Lots of laundry and cleaning and that kind of thing. Maybe I'll do the 15 minute walk first thing Saturday morning. Or just walk brisquely around Wal-Mart for 15 minutes before I start my grocery shopping. Wal-Mart is at least a one mile walk, right? hehehe
Crap. I just found something I was suppose to have done two months ago. Gotta go fix it.
Longer (better) post tomorrow, ya'll. Take it easy.

Comments
Did the 30 minute routine last night and it still kicks my butt but I can really feel it working my muscles. So, fingers crossed that it's working. :-)
You should see the mess of fresh green beans I got out of the garden at work today. That plus the zucchini Friday = major YUM!